Ad Hoc Reports for When the Need Arises
One of the biggest benefits of having a dedicated bookkeeper is the ability to have Ad Hoc Reports generated whenever necessary. This is a service that we specialize in, and one that the majority of our clients have needed at least once while we’ve been looking after them. Creating these types of reports doesn’t have to be stressful; especially with a dedicated financial expert on your side of the fence.
When and why might you need this type of report?
- If your Big Island business is suddenly subjected to an audit
- If you are planning on applying for a loan from a bank in Kona, Hawaii
- If you want to see how your income and expenses are comparing at a certain time of year
- When you need to monitor particular aspects of your business
- If you are planning on selling your company, and want to demonstrate its profitability
These types of reports can be as extensive or as minimalistic as you prefer; in fact, our ability to tailor each document to suit the needs of your business is why so many people have chosen to use this service to date. We’re always happy to offer advice and guidance, so to learn more send us a quick email today - or give us a call.